Hey everyone! It’s your girl ES Ordinary and today I have an award post for you as I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award! Yayyyyy! 🙂
I’d like to thank Pooja G for nominating me for this awesome award. You guys should really check out her blog, it’s so awesome and it will really bring a smile to your face! 🙂
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
The Questions I Was Given:
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
I guess my English teachers because it was their idea to have our class to make blogs and their lessons are always fun and encourage me to continue this writing journey and also the community itself which is awesome!
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
Pizza, Chicken and Chips and Cookies with Cheesecake and Ice- Cream. 🙂
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
I may consider it but as long it isn’t any weird name which didn’t previously exist like Katniss; I mean I love reading, but if I wanna call my child a weird name, I want it to be an originally made weird name. 😉
I felt like some of you may feel kind of left out when I nominate people in my award posts, so I thought that if any of you wanted to do this, then you could and put my name down as your nominator. 🙂
Thanks for reading this post and another huge thank you to Pooja G for this nomination, I really appreciate this!
Make sure to like comment and follow my blog Waves of Awesomeness and don’t be scared to look at my other posts that would really make me happy! 🙂
~ ES Ordinary xx