Hey everyone! It’s me, yayyy! 😀 So today, I’m doing the Sunshine Blogger Award which I was nominated to do by the awesome Rainbow Girl from Born to be Me! This girl is awesome and you should definitely go check out her blog, it’s linked to her name. 🙂
The Rules For This Award:
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you,
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
My Given Questions:
1.) Which animal would you rather be: Bunny or Bee?
I would rather be a bunny so I can easily bite a person without dying unlike bees. 🙂
2.) Expensive gold frame or Curvy worn old wood frame?
I’d probably say a curvy worn old wood frame.
3.) Would you rather work at a toy store or a book store?
I would rather work at a book store because I would enjoy talking to the customers about the books they would want to buy and plus, if I was to work at a toy store, then I would have to put up with kids and even though I’m still pretty much a kid, (I’m thirteen) I’ve never actually been that good with kids. Soooo… yeahhhh.
4.) Laptop or Tablet?
Laptop because it would be easier to access stuff and also blog as well.
5.) Pick a color to dye your hair: Purple, Blue or Red?
I would probably say red, even though I’d probably have braided extensions with a mix of black and red, cause it would be hard to dye my natural hair red.
6.) TV or Radio?
TV. Full stop.
7.) Pick a fictional world to live in and explain your decision.
Probably where everyone has different super powers in one city cause it would be great to be around people with different powers and be the only people in the entire universe to have them.
8.) How many pets do you have/want to have? What are their names?
I’ve never had any pets and in all honesty, I don’t really want any in the future.
9.) What’s your favorite season?
Probably autumn because my birthday’s in Autumn; probably like the September times when summer’s just ending but it’s still sunny.
10.) Cake or cupcake?
Cake cause obviously, you get bigger portions and pretty much every cupcake has a cake form anyway.
11.) Pick one book that you have to read for 7 days straight.
Eleanor & Park cause it took me a week to read that book anyway so that’s my 7 days straight finished 🙂
So those were the questions Rainbow Girl gave me. I hope you liked the answers, cause they belonged to yours truly 😉
Questions For You Guys:
- Would you rather work as a storywriter or a book reader who has to write reviews after reading a book?
- Singing or dancing?
- Clocks or watches?
- Would you rather use cold or hot water for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather hear every sound in your body or not feel any pain?
- Would your rather work as a doctor or a lawyer?
- Would you give up blogging or reading?
- Would you rather stand out in a crowd for the wrong reason or be like everyone else and fit in?
- If you were given any colour to paint your room, which colour would you pick?
- Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
- Pick 5 of my poems that you can only read for the rest of your life.
Apologies if you’ve already been nominated, it’s pretty hard to keep track of the blogs.
Make sure to like comment and follow my blog Waves of Awesomeness and don’t be scared to look at my other blogs cause that would be really awesome.
Peace out and stay awesome 🙂
~ ES Ordinary xx